Del velikonočnih praznikov smo z Zalo in Kajo preživele pri mojih starših v Grapi, Boštjan pa si je doma malo spočil in nekaj stvari v miru naredil. Ko smo se vrnile, nas je čakala domača pica. Ne vem točno, zakaj, a ljudje me večkrat vprašajo, kje je lepše, v Grapi ali v Zabičah. Vedno jim povem, da prihajam iz lepih krajev in živim v lepih krajih, ker je to pač res!
Le skozi vrata stopiš in že si v naravi, tako smo večino časa preživeli zunaj. Kaja je uživala, ko je vozila naokoli tovornjak.

Medo Pu je njena najljubša plišasta živalca v Grapi in ga je stiskala k sebi in stiskala, najraje pa je posedela na pručki.



Zala je bila stalno v gibanju. Igrala se je na pesku, skakala naokoli in počela tisoč in eno stvar. In zanimivo, komaj smo prispele in je Zala uspela tekati in se igrati zunaj, že se ji je na vrat prilepil še en klop, že drugi ta teden.
Zala in mama na mostičku pri potoku.
Zala se po crklja pri atu Ivanu.

Povzpeli smo se na vrh griča nad hišo. Tako strmega klanca nisem zdelala že od prve nosečnosti! In ne le to, precejšen del poti sem nosila še trinajst kilogramov, mojo Kajo, ki ni dovolila, da bi se je dotaknil kdorkoli drug. Ko ni več šlo drugače, me je Borut z roko na hrbtu potiskal meter za metrom, potem pa sem se za nekaj časa sesedla na tla:-) A se je vsak korak splačal. Pred nami se je v Zalino in Kajino navdušenje odprl prekrasen travnik in tekali sta dol in gor. Zala je tudi odkrila radosti spuščanja po klancu kot po toboganu.


in English: We spent a part of Easter holidays with my parents and my brother and his wife in Grapa. I've often been asked where it is more beautiful, in Grapa or Zabiče, and I always tell them that I come from a beautiful place and now I live in a beautiful place - it's so true! My dad and my brother worked in a garden and put a fence around it to protect it from deer. Zala and Kaja enjoyed staying there a lot. It's funny that Zala was bitten by a tic again shortly after we arrived - that was second time this week. There's a steep hill just behind the house and we went on a short hike. I had to carry Kaja a lot as she wouldn't let anyone else do it. Luckily Borut helped me by putting his hand on my back and pushing me up when I couldn't move on. And it was all worth it. There's a beautiful meadow at the top of the hill and Zala and Kaja were just thrilled, they kept running up and down. The best part was simply spending some time with my parents and my brother and his wife. We all stayed in Grapa over night. It was also the first time I tasted Lija's homemade vanilla pudding, yummie! She's an incredible girl in so many ways. Also, I find it amazing how fluent her Slovene is.
Zala in mama na mostičku pri potoku.
Zala se po crklja pri atu Ivanu.
Povzpeli smo se na vrh griča nad hišo. Tako strmega klanca nisem zdelala že od prve nosečnosti! In ne le to, precejšen del poti sem nosila še trinajst kilogramov, mojo Kajo, ki ni dovolila, da bi se je dotaknil kdorkoli drug. Ko ni več šlo drugače, me je Borut z roko na hrbtu potiskal meter za metrom, potem pa sem se za nekaj časa sesedla na tla:-) A se je vsak korak splačal. Pred nami se je v Zalino in Kajino navdušenje odprl prekrasen travnik in tekali sta dol in gor. Zala je tudi odkrila radosti spuščanja po klancu kot po toboganu.

Najlepše mi je bilo toliko časa preživeti skupaj z mamo in atom in tudi z bratom Borutom in njegovo ženo Lijo. Vsi smo prespali v Grapi. Prvič sem poskusila Lijin domač vaniljev puding, mljask. Nasploh je ena neverjetna punca, polna energije in talentov. In kar ne morem verjeti, kako že obvlada slovenščino!

in English: We spent a part of Easter holidays with my parents and my brother and his wife in Grapa. I've often been asked where it is more beautiful, in Grapa or Zabiče, and I always tell them that I come from a beautiful place and now I live in a beautiful place - it's so true! My dad and my brother worked in a garden and put a fence around it to protect it from deer. Zala and Kaja enjoyed staying there a lot. It's funny that Zala was bitten by a tic again shortly after we arrived - that was second time this week. There's a steep hill just behind the house and we went on a short hike. I had to carry Kaja a lot as she wouldn't let anyone else do it. Luckily Borut helped me by putting his hand on my back and pushing me up when I couldn't move on. And it was all worth it. There's a beautiful meadow at the top of the hill and Zala and Kaja were just thrilled, they kept running up and down. The best part was simply spending some time with my parents and my brother and his wife. We all stayed in Grapa over night. It was also the first time I tasted Lija's homemade vanilla pudding, yummie! She's an incredible girl in so many ways. Also, I find it amazing how fluent her Slovene is.

4 komentarji:
What a beautiful place...but the quick translation? That was so short...how am I supposed to judge how accurate my Slovene understanding is? I guess it's not that hot since I didn't get that you were celebrating Easter there. ha ha ha.
That was not really much of a translation, but you're pictures say it all! Your kids are so cute and it is very very very beautiful there. Was that traditinal Slovene dress your brother and his wife were wearing?
Bridget, you're right, the translation was way too short - the girls woke up before I was able to write more. So here it comes...Jessinna, yes, the hat my brother is wearing is kind of traditional. It was actually the first time I saw it in him:-)
Bojana! It was so fun to open your blog and see a picture of your 'vikend'! I had an instant flashback to when we went to visit there! What wonderful memories. It looks lovely and your daughters are beautiful -- even more pretty than the backgrounds! Tell your brother I said hi -- if he remembers me.
Objavite komentar